Thursday, September 14, 2006


Hello. I'm doing nothing and I have like 5 minutes before I have to leave for school. My aunt and cousin left this morning before I was awake, to go back home. It doesn't seem like they were here very long...
SO, JD is the new frontman for INXS. I knew he would win...they loved the song he wrote A LOT.
My moms on the phone talking to David Sheffields mom. Se calls a lot at like 7 in the morning...even on weekends. How in their right mind does that? Well, it really annoying. They just talk about everyone at school and about sick stuff that pisses me off.
Tonight Jamie shall be comming over with Nipper, Mickey, and Lulu for our weekly LOST and Survivor fest. Good times with the big sister...
OK, I gotta go. Later fool!

I cannot wait unitl this mans solo album comes out! angels and airwaves...hell yes.
Track Lists

01-Valkyrie Missile.mp3
02-Distraction.mp3
03-It Hurts.mp3
04-Do It For Me Now.mp3
05-The Adventure.mp3
06-The War.mp3
07-A Little's Enough.mp3
08-The Gift.mp3
09-Good Day.mp3
10-Start The Machine.mp3



Current mood: okay.
Current music: Third Eye Blind- Camouflage.

Make Notes

No comments: